There's two main spaces we put our focus: worship gatherings and community dinners. Here's some ideas we have about how you can help. If you've got a different idea, please, just get in contact with Pastor Brad!
- Join us in investing in the next generation (our kids) by helping and/or teaching our kids during our worship gathering.
- Rock star? Join us to invite the presence of God in our gatherings through music. Well, we're not really looking for rock stars, but we're eager for people willing to develop musical talent to, once again, lead people into God's presence through music.
- If we're honest, we really don't know what we're doing with sound. We've got a teeny, tiny idea. Basically, we just try to keep it clear and audible. If you've got any background in mixing live sound, well, our church family would love it!
- Here's an easy one: run the media computer during our worship gathering. We will show you all you need to know.
- Enjoy cooking/baking? We've got spaces for how those skills will serve our family in our community dinners!
- Enjoy eating? Yep. You read that right! Join us at our community dinner to eat and sit with others around the table in the presence of Jesus. It's quite simple: eat, talk, ask questions, listen, and let's live life together!
- Are you excellent at computer administration, background details, organization, and the like? Yep, we could use help with that!
- Maybe you practice photography or videography? Again, we've got concepts, we need help to get them off the ground. You could join us by serving our church family with those talents too!